As a leading publisher in the South African market, we pride ourselves on our service excellence and the publication of high quality, books, magazines, journals, newspapers, databases, directories, electronic media and websites and materials targeted to reach various markets...
Our book publishing include adult fiction and non-fiction, children’s books, audio books, illustrated or reference books. The magazines and journals includes women’s weeklies, consumer specialist magazines, business-to-business and customer magazines. Other publications include academic, scientific, medical, financial, mapping, not-for-profit and music.
QQP Publishers is generally divided by function, with each department responsible for a process. These areas of work can be technical, creative or administrative.
In book publishing we provide the following services:
• contracts and rights (legal) - negotiating copyright and licensing agreements and contracts between authors, publishers and broadcasters;
• editorial - commissioning authors and writers, copy-editing, proofreading; responsible for overall content of the finished product;
• marketing and publicity - including PR, events and promotions;
• production and design - ensuring the product is produced on time and within budget; responsibility for the visual look of the book, magazine or journal.
In Magazines and journals we offer the following services:
• circulation and subscriptions;
• advertising - can be a crucial source of revenue for a magazine and therefore building relationships between the products and the advertiser is key.